Thursday 31 December 2009

The Wedding Dance

Happiness is...


I think it is only fitting to celebrate the start of 2010 with The Wedding Dance! Weddings are symbols of new beginnings. 2010 is the year of union and love. I will be skipping to this tune each step of the way!


Jill & Kevin's Wedding- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0

This song encapsulates the meaning of pure happiness, exuberance and elated LOVE. It makes you want to dance and sing and cry, to hold you hands up high and smile to the heavens. It is a song that makes you believe in the united joy we all share. All of us can connect to this magical place. It is a moment of that makes me believe in something greater

May this next year fill your hearts with joy. May your dreams come true. May you find your destiny. Always reach of the stars!


LONDON MEMORIES:


I can’t remember the last time I felt this good. It was a moment a pure joy and comes from a place we all have but hardly ever let out. It surprised me to see that this place of happiness was there all along.


“It’s you and me… moving of the speed of light into eternity…”

“tonight is the night and join me in the middle of ecstasy… feel the melody and the rhythm of the music around you…”


I started to look around me and really see what was there. Orange autumn trees swaying, crunching leaves and the most beautiful radiating beams of light shining through crisp morning clouds illuminating the duck pond and happy swans.


we can go anywhere take my hand and come with me….It’s like I’ve waited my whole life...”

it’s you and me on the dance floor…. double your pleasure double your fun!!

Forever on the dance floor…


My god, had it always been this beautiful? Was it me? I was dancing in Hyde Park like a happy loony with a huge grin on my face… quite frankly I couldn’t care if I looked mad to the cyclists and power-walking office workers. I danced all the way home and decided I wanted to dance some more so I repeated the song and had a right old dance in the kitchen- thinking to myself that I must be crazy but being crazy was a lot of fun.


“Sending for an angel… what a beautiful lady… I won’t let you fall… let you fall

oh yeh yeh”


May 2010 feel like dancing to the wedding song!


x


No comments:

Post a Comment